Knitsense

Personal thoughts on knitting, crochet, and other aspects of my life...

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Knitters' Coffee Swap Two

It's back...the Knitters' Coffee Swap. And, I ask you...what could be better than coffee and yarn?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I have already been paired up; so, here are the answers to the Coffee Swap questions.

QUESTIONS

1. Whole bean or ground? Whole bean...my coffee maker grinds the beans for me.
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Fully-loaded, please
3. Regular or flavored? I’m a purist…never flavored
4. How do you drink your coffee? Hot and black
5. Favorite coffee ever? A dark roast coffee (don’t remember the bean) at Oby Lee Coffee Roastery in Rehoboth Beach, DE and Demon Roast from Prime Roast in Keene, NH. Oh, also coffee I drank at a spa in Mexico.
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? Very fussy…sorry, but I am.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Biscotti, chocolate, ruggelah, shortbread…lots of things go well with good coffee.
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? Love the dark roasts…the darker and richer, the better...dark, but not bitter...there is a difference.
9. Yarn/fiber you love? Natural fibers, particularly handspun and/or hand-dyed yarns
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Acrylic or acrylic blends…ick
11. What's on your needles? I have about 4 different pairs of socks that I’m working on now, a CTH ribbon capelet, a Prism (multi-colored, multi-fiber) shawl, and the Peapod baby sweater and hat set. These are just the first few projects that popped into my mind. I have a lot on the needles!
12. Favorite colors? That’s always a tough one for me because I really like a lot of different colors. I do tend to prefer more cool tones to warm tones.
13. Allergies? Cigarette smoke
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? I really love good, natural fiber and I really love good, dark coffee…’nuff said…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home