Knitsense

Personal thoughts on knitting, crochet, and other aspects of my life...

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Birthdays and Vegas

At the end of February, I celebrated a milestone birthday. And, maybe as an attempt to help me forget it, my husband took me to Vegas where we spent a glorious weekend wining and dining (and seeing the show "O" by Cirque du Soleil) at the beautiful Bellagio. I share with you now various photos from the Bellagio.

This is the view from our room which faced the fountains, with the Paris on the other side.







The lobby is stunning. Look up at the ceiling and you see a display of 2,000 hand-blown flowers.

One of the Bellagio cafes hosts this incredible chocolate fountain...



Inside the hotel, we were able to stroll through the gorgeous Bellagio Conservatory and Botanical Gardens. The current theme celebrates the Chinese New Year.


We also spent time being pampered in the spa. And, of course, we watched many, many incredible fountain shows.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures! It sounds like you had a wonderful time :) Hope you have a great day today!

7:22 AM  
Blogger Shelby said...

Wow id dyou bring back memories!! I was in Vegas and stayed at Bellagio back in January- and I was completely blown away! Wasn't "O" amazing? I can't wait to go back!

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home