Knitsense

Personal thoughts on knitting, crochet, and other aspects of my life...

Monday, January 29, 2007

Phew...Crisis Averted

I came this close to losing my place as a member of the fabulous 2007 Rockin' Sock Club.

I signed up for the Rockin' Sock Club at Blue Moon Fiber Arts sometime last November. On January 01, I was invoiced. I paid the fee on January 02. Well, I won't go into the lengthy story of the insanity that BMFA experienced with their (ex)bank, mainly because if you haven't already read the story, you can read about it here, or here, or here. However, after I read the email from BMFA explaining the fiasco, I checked my bank account, saw that my payment had been made, and decided I must be okay because I used a debit card and the payment was immediately deducted from my account.

Not so. But, I would not have known there was a problem if it weren't for the very thorough ladies at BMFA sending a postcard readdressing the payment problem. I checked my account again yesterday only to discover that my payment had also been returned. Yikes! I immediately forwarded payment to BMFA.

Crisis averted.


On another note...the hubby, apparently tired of hearing my complaints of not being able to take a good picture of my knitting, has bought me a new toy.

Ta da! Isn't she pretty?

I really know nothing about photography; but, hopefully, you will notice an improvement in the quality of the photos you see here. I'm hoping...but, I can't really promise anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home