Knitsense

Personal thoughts on knitting, crochet, and other aspects of my life...

Sunday, November 12, 2006

I Am ...







What Kind of Yarn are You?




Baby Alpaca
You are beautiful and soft, if sometimes a little difficult.
Nothing but the best for you, etc.
Quality, but out of the league for the rabble.


Take this quiz!





Quizilla | Join
| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Stitches East was absolutely fantastic!!

I didn't sleep much for 4 nights; but, I enjoyed every moment. I originally thought that if I went this year and attended every class I wanted, and every evening event, and bought what I wanted from the market, that I would be satiated and not care if I attended next year. Not so...I am already thinking about next year.

More later when I can photograph my treasures and have more time to share.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How very exciting! Can't wait to hear about all the classes you took. That must have been an AMAZING trip. I'm a little jealous. No. Alot jealous :)

Wow. Just wonderful for you!

~ClandestineKnitter - from SP9

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home