Knitsense

Personal thoughts on knitting, crochet, and other aspects of my life...

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Let's Put an End To February Already

Here are my February FO's:

In February, I finished both February Dishcloths from the Monthly Dishcloth KAL. The beginning of the month KAL is usually a picture of something relating to the current month or season. So, what else for February? Hearts, of course.

Tahki Cotton Classic; US #6

The Mid Month KAL is usually a repeating pattern stitch.

Sugar 'n Cream ; Color Creamsicle; US #7

Here, you see my Lacy Cashmere Scarf blocking.

GGH 100% Cashmere; Color #8 Rose; US #8

From Knitty, I made another pair of Fetching mitts. Man, these things are like eating potato chips...you can't stop at one pair.

Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran; Color 300502; US #6

Also from Knitty, I made a Calorimetry. I think I see another one of these in my future, too.

Auracania Atacama Alpaca; Color 513; went down 2 needle sizes to US #6; Only cast-on 90 sts.

And, from Knitty again, my first Lizard Ridge square.

Noro Kureyon,; Color #102

As I mentioned before, I did start a new job in February. I now work part-time at a new LYS. It is called The Yarn and Fiber Company and is located in Windham, NH. It is run by two of the nicest people on the planet and is fabulous! If you live within driving distance, get in your car now and check it out...you will love it! Seriously! Tons of Debbie Bliss, Rowan, Noro, GGH, Cherry Tree Hill, Classic Elite, Elsebeth Lavold, and much more. And, be sure to look for me and say "hey." If you are out of the area, no problem. We have a wonderful site online, and...shipping is free, no minimum order requirements.

This is Stitches, the sweet and absolutely adorable store mascot.

And that, my friends, is IT for February!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home