Knitsense

Personal thoughts on knitting, crochet, and other aspects of my life...

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Last SP10 Package

This post is picture intense; but...the package was so pretty!

My SP10 spoiler revealed herself finally, after teasing me with hints, and she is Lisa at Golden Loving Knitter. How appropriate that she is also a dog lover and a Rockin Sock Club member, too.

Lisa sent two skeins of Panda Cotton in a pretty, soft pink color. I am knitting the Victorian Lace socks from the Six Sox KAL with the Panda Cotton and I love knitting with this yarn, so I thank you for the opportunity to use Panda Cotton yarn again.

She sent adorable stitch markers from Zephyr Style. The main marker says "Yarn Snob, and proud of it!" How appropriate!

There was also chocolate, notecards and a notebook, both with a sheep theme.

Lisa was a very generous and thoughtful spoiler! Thank you so much for everything!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

you're welcome! glad you liked the package!

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home