Knitsense

Personal thoughts on knitting, crochet, and other aspects of my life...

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

If It's You

Being that this is the first Secret Pal that I have participated in, I'm not sure what is considered appropriate protocol for the reveal. I looked through blogs of past participants; but, still am not sure if you are supposed to wait for your spoiler to reveal to you or guess who you think it is. I mailed out my final package to my spoilee last week without revealing anything. Yesterday, I mailed off a postcard to her finally revealing myself.

That being said...I think I know who my Secret Pal is. I have not received my last package yet (although I think she sent it around the 24th); but, the list has been up for a week. I figured it out right away; but, as my spoiler knows, I am a 'slow' blogger and I wasn't sure if I would be ruining anything by letting on that I know...so I think.

You were a great spoiler! And, if it's you, I totally agree with you about the power of receiving things in the mail. I loved receiving fun, special mail! The cards, the CD, the puzzle...all were very exciting to me...and, I do have a life; but, it's not often that people mail things anymore.

If it's you, I also agree about putting the packages together. I had so much fun doing that and spent the whole 3 months planning and gathering up what I would ultimately send to my spoilee. I put a lot of thought into what I truly thought she would like and I think I was a good spoiler. My spoilee certainly wrote about it as if I was, so I feel good about that.

If it's you, I know I have not been the best at blogging. But, actually, there were in total 10 posts (yes, 7 starting with the questionnaire) that would help you know me. Not everyone is as comfortable with words as you are. For whatever reasons that I don't even know, I have found myself to be very inhibited and intimidated to write. I seriously have probably 10 posts planned out in my head; yet, have procrastinated about actually posting the words. If it's you, good thing I didn't know you were a writer before it started or I probably would have been even more scared to write knowing you would be reading my words.

If it's you, I think you would make a great hostess...and probably, I should be in your group. I could use the kick in the pants for motivation. Stacyo was also a bit of a hardass (in a good way!) and it helped me to post.

If it's you, I have 3 cats; but, my cat Jonathan is a cat who thinks he's a dog...and, ever since "The Honeymooners" (hopefully you are old enough to remember that), I have loved the name Trixie...

So, if it's you, thanks for everything, so far! I will certainly let you know when I get the last package. Sorry, I didn't blog enough...I wanted to.

P.S. If it's you, sorry about your bushes...but, sounds like you have a plan should there be a next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Imperatrix said...

Hey, you got it!

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home