Knitsense

Personal thoughts on knitting, crochet, and other aspects of my life...

Friday, July 21, 2006

Thanks Secret Pal!

I received a Mix CD from my secret pal with some fabulous latin music on it. Between J and I, we have a gazillion CD's and I don't think we even have one that has latin music on it. The evening that I received the CD, I was playing it while I was in the kitchen cooking a marinara sauce (recipe from The Knitting Cook podcast). I was cooking, I was drinking a Mike's Hard Lemonade, and I was dancing around to the music. J came in and made some joke about what I was listening to...yet, within minutes, he was shaking his hips, too.

Well, I think I have played this CD at least 10 times since then...I love this music! Thanks, Secret Pal!

P.S. Feel free to share additional information such as song title, artist, etc.

1 Comments:

Blogger stacyo said...

it's time to update your blog.
thanks.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home